Just to top off our happy happy Friday we went to Dreamworld on Saturday. This was actually my reason for taking the test so I could know whether it was safe to go on the fast rides. Well I didn't mind too much about missing out because the rest of the day was a fun one.
We got to ride the Wiggles rides and Dora's ride and plenty of others too. We saw the Tigers ( Sweetness spent the rest of the day roaring) and we saw the Crocodiles (Princess spent the rest of the day asking if crocodiles eat...?).
These are just some other photos I wanted to share. I love my babies and am so happy to be adding to our family.
We will have to let Sweetness know that these wrestling moves are only to be used on Princess- at least for the first 18 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment