The delicious looking lolly pops were from Disneyland, we had forgot we had them. When I found them Princess was in the kitchen, I was trying to be discreet and tell Gorgeous Husband about them but Princess has eagle eyes and spotted them.
Terrible parents that we are, we used them as bribery to have the girls on their best behaviour with our recent visitors.

As you can see them enjoyed their rewards.
2 comments:
Bribery?? No, we call that "positive reinforcement". Oldest trick in the Book of Parents and it typically works. It's the "prize" that causes issues (cars, money, designer clothing, items that are way beyond the pale for such things) so "Good on ya!" It works, right? :)
We're headed to Disneyland ourselves in August for our 33rd anniversary - but Mike doesn't know it yet! I've booked it, got our tickets using frequent flier miles, got his vacation days off (and let his assistant know so there aren't any last minute meetings the day we leave which would cause us to miss our flight). I haven't decided when I'm going to tell him - he just knows he's off and that he shouldn't plan any conference calls at 6am on those days!
Oh such a cool idea- it sounds difficult to get so much organised without him finding out. Hopefully we will get back one day again, but it is a little further away for us:)
Post a Comment