Monday, April 13, 2009

Retreat

No I am not surrendering to anything- well actually maybe I did a little to chocolate, I am talking about our annual Easter Retreat with our brothers and sisters.

We had a great time spending time in lesson which were excellent and Lord willing I will share some more- I just hope I remember it- later. But we also had a great time in fellowship- the kids played and played and made some new friends and Princess is learning to open up more with people- these are people she has known her whole life and still doesn't talk to. Sweetness lives up to her name well and will go to anyone who will take her, unless she is having a splendid time with Daddy and then she doesn't want to leave his side. They were also spoilt, no blessed with lots of easter eggs from the hunt.




Gorgeous Husband had a great time winning games and having a good break from work and being able to do some fun things like play risk, mafia and card games. And I got to spend some time with adults as well as the youth and have been able to do some real thinking about many things.

Oh and this was how my bunny wunnies turned out- cute huh?

2 comments:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

You wuzzies DID turn out so cute!! I love to see kids in their new "spring duds" and looking for Easter eggs!!

Unknown said...

you made so many!!!!! they are very very cute.