Saturday, November 22, 2008

About the novel

Just a quick note about the novel. I haven't written much lately but I have been further thinking about it and researching and therefore there is some differences within the story. I decided to make it just before the war had officially began becaue I read a few things and so I wanted to add a few of those things. Also it has been a while so characters may have changed a little but I will let you interpret them as you see fit. The other change It hought would make things easier to read if I posted half chapters because some of the chpaters were getting a little long.

In other news we have had enormous amounts of rain in the last week, and a few storms which have caused a lot of damage on the north side of the city.







On Sunday afternoon we let the girls have a little play, of course they were still in their church dresses but how could we resist a good splashing.