Nothing can bring one down to earth with a thud more than seeing your child suffer. Once again my poor little sweetness has come down with something. This morning Daddy brought her in to mummy for her morning feed and she just wasn't letting go. Normally she is up as soon as she feels satisfied and is then crawling and moving all over the bed. No she just laid next to mummy and then got enough energy to get up on top of mummy and just laid there.
My poor baby has a temperature and our thermometer is not working properly and that is just making this mum even more paranoid. We have done all the old faithful things such as a luke warm bath, a cool washer and of course baby panadol well actually the other one but I am in no mood to figure out the correct spelling.
I know there is a good chance that she will be all better in the morning but right now there is nothing more important on this earth than my most precious girl and I don't like seeing her so quiet and sad looking. It is so hard for her to feel this way and it is just horrible to watch her go through it.
I know that you (I mean me) tend to think that I need this for them or they need another new hat or another pair of shoes. Now I realise that they really can get along without all of that and I can to. I just don't want her to be sick anymore or if that is impossible how about not sick for a long (long) time.
2 comments:
It's always so sad when our little ones feel poorly and can't tell us what is wrong. But mommy's arms are usually a good place to be then. I hope she is better soon!
Thinking of you & Sienna & sending lots of get better soon vibes your way.....
Post a Comment